Thursday 19 August 2010

A List.

This is just basically going to be a list of things I want to buy when I start my new job and my bank next sees money...can I get a 'In your dreams'?!


1) Car Insurance.
2) A new flat screen tv.
3) A new phone which does not break every month.
4) A wii.
5) Subscriptions to Diva, Horse&Rider and Horse magazines.
6) Simon Amstells new live dvd when it comes out.
7) Canvas pictures for my flat.
8) A big gold mirror for the bedroom.
9) Red paint for the bedroom feature wall.
10) Magnolia paint to go over everywhere that got scratched by us trying to get that couch in.
11) A couch instead of 2 chairs.
12) Many t-shirts from truffle shuffle.
13) A new tattoo.
14) Many dvds from Amazon to expand my already large collection.
15) A pair of muckers for when I go and  do William.
16) A horse riding holiday/training programme.
17) A weekly or fortnightly private lesson, preferably with William.
18) More toys and fun stuff for Coco to do when I'm out.
19) Get those speakers fitted in my car! And black the back windows out.
20) A gym membership to train for da po-lice.


...I may add to this later. I clearly think I'm going to be a millionaire...

No comments:

Post a Comment